Q: Where can I find the dimensions/specs of the item(s) I ordered?
A: During the order process, you are able to view the measurements of a speficic item by clicking on the item title or photo. This will display a new page with a profile silhouette showing important measurements. You can also view all our product profiles on our Profile Dimensions page.
Q: Where do I send flooring samples for product set up?
A: Send all samples for product set up to:
Artistic Finishes, Inc.
Attn: Product Development
2224 Terminal Road
Roseville, MN 55113
Note: Please send in a completed Sample Submittal Form found on the Forms Page.
Q: How do I maintain my wood accessories?
A: Below are preventative mainenance tips for your solid wood flooring accessories
- Use rugs in high traffic areas to reduce wear
- Use dirt trapping walk-off mats at all exterior doors to keep sand, direct, grit, grease and oil outside
- Do not use oil soaps, liquid/paste wax products or other household cleaners that contain lemon oil, tung oil or ammonia
- Never wet-mop clean your floor with water or other water-based products as this can severely damage the flooring
- Remove spills promptly using a soft cloth and cleaning products recommended by your flooring manufacturer
- Sweep or vacuum regularly
- Keep pets' nails trimmed and paws clean and free of dirt, gravel, oil and stains
- Place protective pads beneath furniture legs and feed to reduce scratches and dents
- Use a dolly and protective sheets of plywood when moving heavy objects, furniture or appliances
- Make sure furniture casters are clean and operate properly (a minimum 1" width is recommended)
- Remove shoes with spiked or damaged heels before walking on the floor or moldings
- Follow all other preventative recommendations of the flooring manufacturer